Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy 2nd Anniversary to Friend of the Devil

On this date two years ago I first put out Friend of the Devil on Kindle.  I confess, we haven't sold thousands of copies yet, but we've sold some. And after having already gone through hell with New York publishing, I don't mind telling you that this is FAR preferable. This way you actually connect with readers and build communities and if any mistakes get made, at least they're your own.

BUY THE BOOK

I've been a deadhead longer than I care to admit. American Beauty and Workingman's Dead were a big influence on my life, like a lot of other people. 

So once again I'm reaching out to all you readers out there in Radio-Land. Isn't this a perfect occasion to buy your very own ebook copy of Friend of the Devil or even Germania??

Don't wait, friends!  Get your copy today!

http://www.amazon.com/Friend-of-the-Devil-ebook/dp/B004VXK1LK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1365430453&sr=8-3&keywords=friend+of+the+devil




No comments:

Post a Comment